Recently Paula Rizzo and I discussed tips to become more productive with a special focus on Lists. Spotify and YouTube links on this page. You can also find the episode on all popular podcast players.
Some key points from the talk:
– Using lists to become more productive – getting more done
– Making a just enough list
– Timing your own tasks so you can schedule and plan accordingly
– Being kind and mindful
– Why not everything is urgent
– Relying on memory to remember your tasks is not a good idea!
And much more.
Paula is an Emmy Award-winning TV producer and also an author of two best-selling books on lists.